Saturday, May 29, 2010

CRUSH CRUSH CRUSH

Mampus abis. I have another crush on this "Justin bieber type" guy. Jadi gini, bareng pkp, mau ke XXI PIM 1. Eh, pas ngelawatin Bakmi GM, ada "this guy" yang lg mau masuk ke resorant tersebut. My heart literally stopped. First glance at him, my breath stopped. Second glance at him, I completely forgot everything. Third glance at him, I shouted, "A NEW CRUSH HAS JUST ARRIVED!". Let me just explain the description: braces. I love the braces. fashion. His clothing is sooo attractive. hair. dark brunette. rambutnyaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah (I actually can say "aaah" finishing the blog) Coba kalo di luar negeri, pasti tanpa malu2 lgsg aku samperin tuuuh. And, there are two chats with punkerpop that was funny about"the guy":

Chita: Aaaaawwww, I wished that I saw him too!
Tatya: Iyaaa, bener... How do old do you think he is, mau?
Maura: Paling around 13-ish..
Chita: Never mind -__-
Tatya: Ga jadi deh (udh males krn perbedaan umur)
______________________________________

Maura: Sheila, did you really see the guy I crushed on?
Sheila: Iya, rambutnya blonde kan?
Maura: NOOOOOO!? Not him,that was the guy walking infront of us...
Sheila: Well I'm talking about my crush!
Maura: But we're talking about my crush!
Cita, Dipa, Tatya: (mukanya udh berekspektasi something like this will happen)

No comments:

Post a Comment